Saturday, November 26, 2016

my younger self and my 10-years-later self.

      Hello ladies and gentlemen, now i will tell you about a letter to my younger self and my 10-years-later self. I hope the next 10 years I can fulfill all the dreams of my parents that see me succeed. I tried going to be successful so that my parents proud of me. I will do everything that is positive for realizing the dream of my parents. So that their future goals my parents realized I should attempt by way of diligent study, pray and strive with all their might. Apart from that I also want to realize the dream of my parents the other is a pilgrimage. When I've had success the first thing I do is running the fifth pillar of Islam is pilgrimage. After realizing the dream of my parents, I want to build a future small family harmony. Has 11 boys, so I can make a football club and I will be a coach and my wife who will always accompany me time to train my children. I hope my dream will come true in the future, have a small family harmony and to realize all the dreams of my parents.

My story here until today. Thank you for your attention. Good Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment