Saturday, November 19, 2016

a love letter to you

Hello ladies and gentlement, now i will tell you about my karaoke song. My karaoke song is SURAT CINTA UNTUK STARLA by VIRGOUN. I like this song because the love story of this song is the same as my love story with a woman that I love. This song tells of feelings of love the most lucid and sincere person to someone else. The feelings contained in this letter and expressed through song. This song could be considered an expression of my feelings to the woman I love. I find her and how I could easily fall in love with her. With her beauty I began to love her, when I approached her and wanted to recognize her, I am convinced that I really loved her and give all my love for her. I don’t know what would happen if she went in my life, maybe I can be crazy and my life would not be beautiful without her. Sometimes I dream could live with her until the end of the old. Always with both live forever and hope no one will try to separate the two of us. I hope it will all happen.

My story here until this time. I hope you like my story. Thank You. Good Bye J

No comments:

Post a Comment