Thursday, September 29, 2016

goods at any time never miss

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

My Name is Ahmad Sobari.

To the point

the reason why I chose handphone and motorcycle, First of all I will explain about handphone.because handphone. could make it easier for communication among others and handphone could make it easier for my personal needs. such as searching for information on jobs, news notifications and  study.
Not only do it alone, mobile phones can also communicate to your family, the elderly and more particularly to communication with our own girlfriend hehehehe   (^_^).
This was the reason why I never miss carry this stuff, because it is the one that can make our communication and search for information
The second item that never miss is the two-wheeled vehicles (motorcycles). motorcycle is a means of transportation everyone, especially our own and motorcycles can make our activity in the world of college, jobs and the economy. the absence of two-wheeled vehicles (motorcycles) we can not make our personal activities or not our personal. The benefits of two-wheeled vehicles could allow us to bring our parents and boyfriend hehehehe 
This was the reason for me stuff that I never had to be abandoned because this stuff for our information tools and our individual worlds
This may be useful for so many of my impression and there are words that one of my accident I'm sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment