Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

Hello guys, my name is Ahmad sobari here I told him about my selfie in musque raya mujahidin. before I explain the reason to me, tell history masque raya mujahidin, to know and understand this mosque
which stands majestically in the center of the city of Pontianak since 1978, has entered the final stages of renovation construction. It is marked with the inauguration of the largest mosques in the West Kalimantan by the President,Ir, H.Joko Widodo on Tuesday,20 January 2015 (29 Rabiul Awal 1436 H). The inauguration marked with the inscription. In the event, The President is accompanied by First Lady conduct a review into a number of sections masque raya mujahidin. Attended the ceremony, among others: Cabinet Secretary (Andi Wijayanto), Vice Chairman MPR who is also Chairman of Development (Oesman Sapta Odang), Vice Chairman MPR (Hidayat Nurwahid), Presidential Advisory Council Members(Sidharta Danusubroto), Head BIN  (Maciano Norman), Governor of West Kalimantan (Drs. Cornelis, M.H), Mayor Pontianak (H. Sutarmidji), MUSPIDA ranks and the general public. which is the typical tradition of Malay society Pontianak. 
selfie reason why I am in this mosque. this is the world of the Muslim mosque in West Kalimantan. we should be proud of their mosque we can worship devoted people pontianak and outside Pontianak and this is the reason why I selfie in mosque raya mujahidin. we should be proud to be a Muslim as I am feeling right now with Selfie in mosques fancy and beloved
 My reasons may be useful to have and know the history of the mosque raya mujahidin, 
I thank you so much from (*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment